Big-John AnaSCI VET Oct 25, 2012 3,107 0 0 Jan 13, 2014 #1 Anyone watching the 60 minutes about Rodriguez? They are talking about him taking test tabs that will boost his test for just a couple hours right before the game? I never knew anything like that exist?
Anyone watching the 60 minutes about Rodriguez? They are talking about him taking test tabs that will boost his test for just a couple hours right before the game? I never knew anything like that exist?
G gobot Registered User Nov 1, 2013 223 0 0 Jan 13, 2014 #2 I haven't seen the program and I can't say I've ever heard of such a think either.
kubes AnaSCI VET Aug 23, 2013 1,758 0 36 Los Angeles Jan 13, 2014 #3 Any oral testosterone has a very short half life
JackMo Registered User Jul 11, 2013 51 0 0 Middle of somewhere Jan 13, 2014 #4 Whatever the hell he took it sure didn't put no size or definition on him. Bunk gear!
Big-John AnaSCI VET Oct 25, 2012 3,107 0 0 Jan 13, 2014 #5 It showed some of the things he was taking. Peptides, gh, test and slin...