©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



7.6 - ufc 162!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
2,455
5
38
Silva vs Weidman...Let's see if Weidman can live up to the hype!

UFC 162: Silva vs. Weidman

Silva vs Weidman

Jung vs Lamas

Munoz vs Boetsch

Edgar vs Oliveira - Edgar!

Siver vs Swanson - Should be a tough fight!

Kennedy vs Gracie - I like this match up!

Leben vs Craig - Leben is lucky to still be in the UFC!

Baczynski vs Melancon
 
I love that Weidman match-up though. Weidman is a great fighter....but great looks mediocre when facing Anderson. Interesting fight for sure!
 
I love that Weidman match-up though. Weidman is a great fighter....but great looks mediocre when facing Anderson. Interesting fight for sure!

Trust me....Anderson will be the one who will look mediocre.
 
Trust me....Anderson will be the one who will look mediocre.

Hmmm....Zaven you sound convinced! Somebody younger always comes along and upsets a reigning champ at some point or another. I'll be interested to see where this fight goes and how long it goes!!

Zaven, give us some reasons why you think he has Silva's number!!
 
I like Weidman, but man, i've went against Anderson so many times, and all he does is win and make me look stupid...lol. How tall is Weidman?
 
I like Weidman, but man, i've went against Anderson so many times, and all he does is win and make me look stupid...lol. How tall is Weidman?

LOL! The Vegas odds for the fight are Silva (-215) & Weidman (+165).
 
Hmmm....Zaven you sound convinced! Somebody younger always comes along and upsets a reigning champ at some point or another. I'll be interested to see where this fight goes and how long it goes!!

Zaven, give us some reasons why you think he has Silva's number!!

Well, I just think he has too many tools to beat Silva, and Silva won't be able to neutralize enough of them.

1) Extremely good wrestler.
2) He's stronger, Silva won't be able to stop his takedowns.
3) He's got extremely good top control.
4) He has viscous GnP.
5) Viscous knees and elbows.
6) Silva's Achilles' heel is wrestlers.
7) Silva is scared of weidman (yup I said it...lol)

I could keep going but I think everyone is going to be surprised how easily Weidman will beat Silva. I think he'll finish before rd 4.
 
Well, I just think he has too many tools to beat Silva, and Silva won't be able to neutralize enough of them.

1) Extremely good wrestler.
2) He's stronger, Silva won't be able to stop his takedowns.
3) He's got extremely good top control.
4) He has viscous GnP.
5) Viscous knees and elbows.
6) Silva's Achilles' heel is wrestlers.
7) Silva is scared of weidman (yup I said it...lol)

I could keep going but I think everyone is going to be surprised how easily Weidman will beat Silva. I think he'll finish before rd 4.

You don't fight or train huh-
 
You don't fight or train huh-

Hell no....Age, wife, kids and a torn up knee stopped all that.

I'll drop by "The Pit", not John's original one but one of his subs and roll with the boys every once in a while, but that's not very often. Trained at Revolution a number of yrs ago when I lived in Houston, but no official fights or anything exciting.

Just a watcher these days.
 
The only reason I say this is cause there is a level of proficiency that Anderson displays that is not approachable by anyone else in the business.

If you listen to Chris W. he wants to move forward and bang with Anderson... It will not even last one round if he tries that.