©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



80 year old competitive lifter busted for using gear

Awesome Brick! ..no doubt about that..We can hooverround at 90 and eat proviron.caber.and tren and stir up the blue hair inn.

Chicago!.our brother is there suppose it is his cousin?.lol
 
Last edited:
You got that right IB! I intend to stir some shit at the nursing home when my day comes! LOL
 
You got that right IB! I intend to stir some shit at the nursing home when my day comes! LOL

could u imagine?
look how most old men are now....."horny ol men"...grabbin asses n shit.
Throw in some Test/Proviron/Masteron/Cialis

GET A CAGE NOW!!! BATTIN DOWN THE HATCHES!!

IB, The brick and LuKiFeR ...all in the same "Ol fogey home"
 
Remind me never to donate money to the anti doping ass hats .
fucking idiots . I ffgured it was about time they refueled the brooms.
People so intent on running /ruining other peoples lives. Thanks god I was not born one of tbhose maggott stain tasters.
As far as dude. Badass! finding the way . Fuckem pops! Come powerlift bb or do s/m .. Thx cool post T
 
Remind me never to donate money to the anti doping ass hats .
fucking idiots . I ffgured it was about time they refueled the brooms.
People so intent on running /ruining other peoples lives. Thanks god I was not born one of tbhose maggott stain tasters.
As far as dude. Badass! finding the way . Fuckem pops! Come powerlift bb or do s/m .. Thx cool post T
Fuckin a T hell yeahhhhhh! 80 an still goin strong
 
I stole this from the comments section at the bottom of the article, summed up very nicely- Steroids have ruined this man's life, who wants to be lifting and walking anyway at that age.