©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



A couple quick questions

plottblooded

New member
Jan 9, 2013
7
0
0
1) Can you get headaches from Test Cyp as a side effect?

2) Can you cut while on Test Cyp?

3) How would you cycle Test Cyp (200mg)

Background: First cycle, taking 1/2 cc every 4 days, have been super pissy, and have had headaches (I think I might be getting a sinus infection however). I am using a nutritionist, get body fat every week and super committed. I was just told to first do test by itself before doing anything else.

Help me out boys????
 
1) Can you get headaches from Test Cyp as a side effect?
if your blood pressure is elevated, that can cause headaches. Test can raise your blood pressure.
2) Can you cut while on Test Cyp?
you can cut on any steroid really. Longer ester gear like cyp and Enanthate just cause more water retention on some
3) How would you cycle Test Cyp (200mg)
the way you are describing your current administration sounds good IMO.
Background: First cycle, taking 1/2 cc every 4 days, have been super pissy, and have had headaches (I think I might be getting a sinus infection however). I am using a nutritionist, get body fat every week and super committed. I was just told to first do test by itself before doing anything else.

Help me out boys????

Your aggression may be placebo effect as 200 mg is very low. It may be the gear, who knows. Just try to chill.

Hope this helps bro
 
Hey plott. Welcome to anasci. Post something in the Introductions forum and post some stats. You will get some better answers that way brother
 
headaches from that dose....no
can you cut.....yes its all about diet...shouldnt have estro prob at that dose
i would cycle it no less than 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks...250-500iu hcg every 5th day and nolva/clomid pct whichever u prefer and research way more b4 next cycle....
 
headaches from that dose....no
can you cut.....yes its all about diet...shouldnt have estro prob at that dose
i would cycle it no less than 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks...250-500iu hcg every 5th day and nolva/clomid pct whichever u prefer and research way more b4 next cycle....

if he is very prone to water retention, headaches can occur even at that dose, especially if he uses a lot of salt in his food
some guys do get gyno at 200mg test/week
 
I have been retaining water. Bp is good. Test levels were normal first test cycle but check test after a pro hormone cycle and post. I have a great diet but I will cut out as much sodium as possible. I am 175 protein 175 carbs 50 fat. I will up my protein next week and lower my carbs a little. I am trying to cut. I went from 237.2 to 242.1 in ten day while eating clean and I am retaining water. I just did my third shot this morning so day 9
 
So what your saying is that you gained 5lbs of water after 1.5cc of test with a clean diet?
 
Well when I got my body fat done yesterday my calves were swollen and even the nutritionist commented on the water retention
 
Yes. so u are sensitive to edema issues.also optimal time for BP test is upon awakening as it changes throughout the day..You most likely will need a lowdose bp/ diuretic combo med or try diuretic herbal teas like myself..
 
Get your bloods done for a baseline. This way you will know if youb are prone to crit and rbc issues(headaches ). Also as mike stated keep sodium low and watch for wter retention. If you were a lower test level guy to start with you may get prickish on 200 mgs . Just as I have known guys that start to lactate if they look at a bottle of test.. thanks, T...