©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



A young ones journey to mass monster

Slaytonslayer

Registered User
Dec 26, 2013
125
0
0
Just recently turned 18
Stats: 5'10" 185 morning weight
Bench:215 x 7 225 x 4 paused
Squat: 315 x 6 (pre injury) 255 x 6 post
Dead: lol idk

I'm looking to be a major competitor in the teen bodybuilding scene in the next year or so

Cycle: 600mg test e
 
today: fuk yeah arms/shoulders/chest felt fucking great
bench: 215 x 6 no spotter or i would have gone for 7 tying my pr
225 x 4 paused easy as fuckaroni

incline bench : 160 x 10 tied pr

smith machine shoulder press: 135 x 8 6 3 holy shit my shoulders havent hurt this much in a while

lateral raise machine 75 x 12 12

db curls 40's x 8 to 35's x 7

db tricep extensions (riptoe style) 35's x 10 10

cable fly stack x 15

other shit
 
I'll be the first one to sub. Keep it up man!


is your brother going to log on here as well?
 
He's my best friend not bro but nah I don't think so, he will be competing in the inba or whatever it is so I don't think he wants to have associations to anabolic steroid boards
Welcome though!
 
what the hell I could have sworn you said he was your younger brother
 
Thank you and welcome brother!

Now it's just time to catch everything else up to my back, especially calves and arms
 
You two know each other? Ill be damn..lol..
Cycle that shit both of you..we need u around at 30 to take over my position here ...can u hang?.

I will no worries brother! Ill have to come off for my monarch long trip too Europe this summer then when I'm back in the states ill start contest prep for music city muscle this October!
 
D2 what dinasaur was your pet?

BARNEY_PR_IMAGE_resized.jpg

:D
 
Last edited:
Still sore from Saturday so today was eh
Bench 225 x 5
Incline 160 x 8
Smith machine press 145 x 12

Arms and lateral raises

Can't wait to hit back and legs Wednesday