©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



AAS Laced with Antifreeze

If your lady isnt down with it, get rid of her or hide your gear. My buddy got caught by his old lady and she said she was going to turn him in, So he turned himself in so he could keep job, about a month of re-hab and after it was over she laughed her ass off in his face. she said I would'nt turn you in.....dumbass stayed with her.
 
If your lady isnt down with it, get rid of her or hide your gear. My buddy got caught by his old lady and she said she was going to turn him in, So he turned himself in so he could keep job, about a month of re-hab and after it was over she laughed her ass off in his face. she said I would'nt turn you in.....dumbass stayed with her.

I think I might have kicked her ass for that.:eek:
 
If your lady isnt down with it, get rid of her or hide your gear. My buddy got caught by his old lady and she said she was going to turn him in, So he turned himself in so he could keep job, about a month of re-hab and after it was over she laughed her ass off in his face. she said I would'nt turn you in.....dumbass stayed with her.


She would be out the door ASAP!
 
Holy F***, Wonder what he did to make his wife kill him???? She must have been SOME pissed off!! Or just another crazy redhead!!:action-smiley-060:
 
Something tells me this wasn't the first time she tried to harm him. If your ol' lady is capable of this shit, then you should have seen the signs way before.
 
Brutal way to go, poison period must be a terrible path, because alot of it is cumulative, and i bet one wonders and are paranoid about being poisoned WHILE they are being poisoned.

I once had an ex who wanted me to eat a stew over the week way too much lolz