I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Mar 3, 2014 #21 Ohh. Good to know slate. . ..Honey u got zits , lets get u accutane and birthcontrol so we can burn the zits off your back with the bed sheets. Attachments comics-Cyanide-and-Happiness-blind-girl-467121.png 35 KB · Views: 21
Ohh. Good to know slate. . ..Honey u got zits , lets get u accutane and birthcontrol so we can burn the zits off your back with the bed sheets.
R robertscott Registered User Dec 17, 2012 295 0 16 Mar 3, 2014 #22 Ironbuilt said: Phoe. Thank god u leave the cantelope alone unlike your brother. .. Robert how much eq a week? Im a little older and can keep most any acne at bay with 10mg noveldex everyother day. But I do love the tan and tug at island pleasure indoor tanning. Click to expand... 600mg EQ, running for 14-16 weeks depending on results and various other things. Only been on it a week or two so too early for anything really. I do make sure to control E on cycle which I'm sure must help
Ironbuilt said: Phoe. Thank god u leave the cantelope alone unlike your brother. .. Robert how much eq a week? Im a little older and can keep most any acne at bay with 10mg noveldex everyother day. But I do love the tan and tug at island pleasure indoor tanning. Click to expand... 600mg EQ, running for 14-16 weeks depending on results and various other things. Only been on it a week or two so too early for anything really. I do make sure to control E on cycle which I'm sure must help
I Ironbuilt Banned Nov 11, 2012 7,976 0 0 Mûnich , Germany Mar 3, 2014 #23 Perfect robert. U should be fine. Saw this yesterday and laughed. . Attachments what_the_fuuuu_33_photos7_1393864540.jpg 45.4 KB · Views: 21
Enigmatic707 AnaSCI VET Feb 7, 2013 2,708 0 36 Mar 3, 2014 #24 mast, anti-a, tanning.... The preventative route
R robertscott Registered User Dec 17, 2012 295 0 16 Mar 3, 2014 #25 Ironbuilt said: Perfect robert. U should be fine. Saw this yesterday and laughed. . Click to expand... i gots plenty swag already yo
Ironbuilt said: Perfect robert. U should be fine. Saw this yesterday and laughed. . Click to expand... i gots plenty swag already yo