©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



AI advice

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
Running arimidex while on cycle but have been reading and it seems like aromasin is needed or recommended during pct. Not very experienced here so looking to learn. What do u guys think?
 
Arimidex and aromasin are both AIs and both act as suicidal aromatase inhibitors ( they completely kill the aromatase enzyme).

Aromasin has a shorter hair life and us easier on your lipids. It has also been shown to increase endogenous testosterone levels.

It is a matter of preference really.
 
Ok thanks. I'd assume that with test cyp I should use it for the two weeks after last pin when I start my pct. Am I close?
 
Ok thanks. I'd assume that with test cyp I should use it for the two weeks after last pin when I start my pct. Am I close?

I would use it during your cycle and continue through PCT. Combine aromasin with HCG during your cycle and you'll be up and running in no time after your cycle
 
Sorry just now seeing this. I meant start my pct 2 weeks after my last test injection and run it two weeks
 
During cycle? I wouldnt unless u need it...it really does hinder ur gains..and everyone gave u pretty good advice on pct
 
I would choose aromasin during cycle. I have never tried aromasin for pct yet. I think next go around I will experiment with my rat on pct.