©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Alcohol Fuels for Cars

Captain Canuck

Registered User
Oct 9, 2005
233
0
0
58
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
:insane2:

Wow Petro Canada in Toronto at Jane & William dam the gas is getting out of control this has to stop.


I am looking for people who are making their own fuels or know how to make their own fuels. At $104.9 per litre is enough for me


I hit my limit!!!! This is just :bsflag:
 
what the hell you are insane...that's $88.84/liter in USD which would work out to $336.26USD per gallon...
 
Bio

I think the captain mean $1.049 Canadian per litre, which with conversion and all comes to around $5.25 US per gallon

Nitrateman
 
Over here in the uk it is 95.9p per litre with works out just under $2, its a complete rip off.


Its all about money over here!!