A Anfei New member Feb 21, 2014 2 0 0 Feb 21, 2014 #1 hello do you know if alishop.in is still "active"? the webpage works but i get no answer on mails. Any recent experience with them? thanks
hello do you know if alishop.in is still "active"? the webpage works but i get no answer on mails. Any recent experience with them? thanks
Phoe2006 Banned Jun 10, 2013 4,826 0 0 Feb 21, 2014 #2 Yes I've seen him post on other forums within the past few days
Phoe2006 Banned Jun 10, 2013 4,826 0 0 Feb 21, 2014 #3 Here's what I've found a***@******.*** email address is over quota and needs cleaned out before any more email can be received. Hope that helps answer your question why you're not receiving a response P
Here's what I've found a***@******.*** email address is over quota and needs cleaned out before any more email can be received. Hope that helps answer your question why you're not receiving a response P
AnaSCI ADMINISTRATOR Sep 17, 2003 8,635 22 38 Feb 21, 2014 #4 Here is his email right from his signature: Email Support: [email protected]