Strongman Registered User Jun 9, 2005 81 0 0 50 At Home Oct 20, 2005 #1 Guess I've made a couple posts already (LOL) but I just wanted to come in here and give a quick hello!!!
Guess I've made a couple posts already (LOL) but I just wanted to come in here and give a quick hello!!!
Little Man Registered User Jul 17, 2005 507 0 0 somewhere, US Oct 20, 2005 #4 u will like it here hehe..
STEELADDICTION Registered User Apr 1, 2004 735 0 0 50 Oct 20, 2005 #6 Welcome to Anasci bro! :welcome:
A Andrew Registered User Jun 11, 2005 466 0 0 Oct 20, 2005 #7 Welcome I look forward to more between you and Big O. :flamingma Hope you like it here!
DragonRider Steroid Nazi Jan 25, 2004 3,718 0 0 The shadows of your mind Oct 20, 2005 #8 Thanks and welcome
Captain Canuck Registered User Oct 9, 2005 233 0 0 58 Up North www.musclemaniax.com Oct 20, 2005 #9 Hello!!! Please just don’t have a hardtack on us! Sounded like you where about to blow your top. J/k Have a nice time here. :welcome:
Hello!!! Please just don’t have a hardtack on us! Sounded like you where about to blow your top. J/k Have a nice time here. :welcome:
DragonRider Steroid Nazi Jan 25, 2004 3,718 0 0 The shadows of your mind Oct 20, 2005 #10 Captain Canuck said: a hardtack Click to expand... Is that Canadian for heart attack?