©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



anadrol and dbol

seanjuan

New member
May 21, 2005
2
0
0
swoleville
I am starting my next mass cycyle consisting of test cyp and deca and front loading with dbol. But I only have 2wk supply of dbol and 2wks of anadrol i was wondering if its possible 2 use both. This is my 4th cycle I've used anadrol n dbol bfore.
 
seanjuan said:
I am starting my next mass cycyle consisting of test cyp and deca and front loading with dbol. But I only have 2wk supply of dbol and 2wks of anadrol i was wondering if its possible 2 use both. This is my 4th cycle I've used anadrol n dbol bfore.


you say 2 week supply, but at what dose would you run them???
 
CHRIS 1 said:
You can make great gains on 50mg of Anadrol.

I got greedy and started at 100mgs. But i heard 50mgs was a good way to start also