©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anasci is the best

xchewbaccax777

Registered User
Aug 13, 2013
744
0
0
I just wanted to thank all the brothers of this forum for always being patient and cool. I've gained a lot of knowledge from the members of the site and I am very grateful for that knowledge. I am also a member of some other forums and have experienced a lot of bro bashing and senseless internet trash talk. I just wanted to say that the people on this forum are awesome and this is a great place for me to learn how to become a better athlete. Still a rookie with a long way to go, but definitely enjoying the journey. Thank you ANASCI
 
You speak the truth Chewbacca. I am much better off now that I found this place.
Peace.
 
Yes yes this place is best place with the best people...

Now let's group hug, or circle jerk maybe?
 
Thanks chewbacca.... great group here. Could not ask for a better bunch of people.
 
Glad you like it. Great place very few negs . Good vibe.
Don't know if I could handle another internet ass kicking from
little tommy pimple face .Can't tell ya how many times I got my old ass whooped from 23 year old "gurus"on the boards . Watch out
that guy has big burley callouses on the typing fingers .
Must of been in many wicked scraps in his day. All on the keyboard.
Just having fun. T
 
Yes yes this place is best place with the best people...

Now let's group hug, or circle jerk maybe?

uzy7y9a9.jpg


Cool Yoda pic.lol