©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci is Where It's At!!!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I just wanted to say thanks to all the guys who have been helping me out and providing advice on some of the bodybuilding questions / decisions I've had recently. Never would I have thought that a community would be so supportive in helping me look out for health as well as my goals.

The knowledge here is incredible and what is even more impressive is the level of respect everyone has here.

Anasci is truly a one of a kind board and I hope it continues to grow in the way it has.

:headbang:

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
You are right Atom! Great group we have here!! Makes it way easy on a mod LOL

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Atom, you make a lot of great and useful posts. I agree its a great place and thanks to you too!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Anasci has become #2 on my list.
ProM then to ASCI. A lot of the good guys are here.
Not sure I have had to edit but I e or two posts!
Good group of respectable members.

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
Anasci has become #2 on my list.
ProM then to ASCI. A lot of the good guys are here.
Not sure I have had to edit but I e or two posts!
Good group of respectable members.

Thank you rAJJIN! Anasci is a great board with a great vibe! We are truly happy to be a part of it!

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
You are right Atom! Great group we have here!! Makes it way easy on a mod LOL
I am really liking this group/board. I think it's the ranking system. It's very rewarding and the mods have a sort of buffer between us and the regulars with the VIPS because they are EXTREMELY knowledgeable and are either mods or vets on other boards so they're all business too. It would be very difficult to make trouble on a board structured as this one is.