©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Movie Thread

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Movies? How about a series?

I have been watching an incredible series call "Billions". I'm a total addict and cant wait to get home at night just to hammer a few episodes down. I highly recommend it.

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
Series 4 was great but I regret binge watching it as I have nothing to look forward to for awhile!

Happens me with every good show jus5 can’t be patient. Snow piercer on Netflix seems good so far and the6 are only giving an episode a week so can’t binge watch.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I done the same with Queen of the South. I watched all of season 4 in 2 days. I agree it's one of the best and I wish there was more to see. Probably a good thing there isn't as I become so unproductive when watching something good like that :eek:

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Last night I watched Dracula Untold. After reading the reviews I was very surprised how good the movie actually is. Luke Evans was great in the lead role. He was in the other movie I posted about above and whilst I was watching Dracula I was thinking are they the same person. I only knew his name after googling to see if they were the same person. Definitely recommended especially if you like vampire and/or war films.

I like vampire films and this was a great one!

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
I have been watching a show called emergence I am not sure if I like it yet but there are so few new things to watch that I’m sticking with it.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Extraction was ok. I ended up trying Dark but turned it off in the end. I am not sure what to put on next. Any suggestions?

Finephysique

Jul 6, 2017
I didn’t like dark as it’s dubbed.

Tried altered carbon it got boring very quick.

Snow piercer is still my recommendation of the month.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
There aren't many good movies now so I have started watching Vikings again.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I dont have a lot of spare time to watch a full movie so I have been watching some classic sitcoms like Barny Miller, Alice, Three's Company :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A series I watched last year that I hope has a season 3 is Myans M.C.
Apparently season 3 has been delayed due to COVID 19 but we will see.....