©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



AnaSci !

Militaryt

Registered User
Feb 21, 2013
28
0
0
Fort Leonard Wood
I'm on many other forums, so if you know me from one give me shout.
Iv'e got several cycles under me, good knowledge of the BB,AAS & Peptide world. Been in the military for 5 yrs now, one tour to Kandahar,Afghan. can't wait to go back! feel free to hit me up with any questions, as long as there not gay, or stupid. I don't give out sources if I don't know you! don't ask.
 
Welcome military ..laid back mello board with a ton a knowledge so glad u can assist.. We got great sponsors which have been around a long time so doubt anyone will bug ya bro.thanks ib
 
Thanks for the warm welcome! this forum is huge! I haven't seen low prices like this before!! good to know people stand behind the gear, and not knock the sponsors.
 
Welcome! Great laid back place as stated above. Your service is appreciated!
Post up brother! You are one of us. Thanks, T............