F firetodd5 Registered User May 27, 2005 59 0 0 Florida Jun 10, 2005 #1 hey guys, how long do you think I should take these together for good results? I will be tested by the NCAA toward the end of august, so when should I stop. I'm taking the anavar orally. Anything would help. Thanks guys.
hey guys, how long do you think I should take these together for good results? I will be tested by the NCAA toward the end of august, so when should I stop. I'm taking the anavar orally. Anything would help. Thanks guys.
steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jun 10, 2005 #2 the detection time on prop is 2 weeks and 3 weeks for the anavar.
MaSTa LifTa Registered User Apr 29, 2005 794 0 0 Jun 11, 2005 #3 great advice Chris, you have the rest of your life after sports to use juice, dont rush it.
W wolfyEVH Guest Jun 11, 2005 #4 IMO, i would only use steroids for sports in college if i was thinking to go pro or go to the olympics
IMO, i would only use steroids for sports in college if i was thinking to go pro or go to the olympics
F firetodd5 Registered User May 27, 2005 59 0 0 Florida Jun 11, 2005 #5 but wont I be fine if I stop atleast a month before I get tested? or no?
steve0085 Registered User May 4, 2005 701 0 0 FlorEeDuh Jun 11, 2005 #6 firetodd5 said: but wont I be fine if I stop atleast a month before I get tested? or no? Click to expand... You can't really tell, the 3 weeks is an estimate it could be 3 months for you or 3 days. it's a gamble, If you think it's worth it, go for it.
firetodd5 said: but wont I be fine if I stop atleast a month before I get tested? or no? Click to expand... You can't really tell, the 3 weeks is an estimate it could be 3 months for you or 3 days. it's a gamble, If you think it's worth it, go for it.
F firetodd5 Registered User May 27, 2005 59 0 0 Florida Jun 11, 2005 #7 alrighty, thanks bro. I will officially stop now and maybe start back after the piss test. Thanks man
alrighty, thanks bro. I will officially stop now and maybe start back after the piss test. Thanks man