©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anavar Cycle

Go for 100mg for 6+ weeks which seems to be the general consensus

Why oral only and why Anavar specifically though mate? Seems like a poor choice price to gains wise to run on its own

What do you want to achieve with the cycle??
 
Anavar only is for children and small women - run it as an ancillary with test for 12 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains and vascularity, otherwise flush those tabs down the toilet
 
Anavar only is for children and small women - run it as an ancillary with test for 12 weeks and you will get some nice lean gains and vascularity, otherwise flush those tabs down the toilet

false



incbb
 
You guys must be luckier genetically than me - run it by itself at 100mgs a day for very little return, but put it in with a short ester test and it is a game changer.
 
Last edited:
False x 2 . I ran 100mg a day alone and got vascular and hard as steel. It's one of my cruisers ..

Yes, i'm planning on taking alone, I just finished bulking up, but I'm not happy with my cuts, so asked around, they told me DIET!DIET!DIET! so I figured Yes DIET! and I was also told that anavar is used for fat burning moreso than mass or strength gains also makes you lean, so I'd like to give it a go. currently weighing 210lbs.
 
Have you considered taking Clenbuterol, T3 and HCG? Those coupled with a good eating program and exercise, the fat should melt off.

Just another option.....



Yes, i'm planning on taking alone, I just finished bulking up, but I'm not happy with my cuts, so asked around, they told me DIET!DIET!DIET! so I figured Yes DIET! and I was also told that anavar is used for fat burning moreso than mass or strength gains also makes you lean, so I'd like to give it a go. currently weighing 210lbs.
 
Yes sir Michael.. Diets 70% of the recipe you are looking for . If you are not experienced with clen & t3 or even eca stacks it's not something to just fool around and guess. Diets key, there are peptides and hgh available to a person also but those are not a some magic 1 month ordeal they are long term and lots of dedication..
 
Yes, Thanks for your opinions and options given, and also i was thinking of using anavar with humatren and masteron. what do you guys think?