©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anavar pros and cons?

REAL anavar rocks. That's the problem though, either the chinese cut corners on it's synthesis and purity, or they send out winny or some other less expensive oral. A lot of the stuff going around these days is crap...(Not all).

The only drawbacks for me is the price, as it can get expensive unless you go the powder route, which helps. At larger doses, it can mess with my appetite and I get cramps easy while on it. These are usually dose-dependant though.

IMO, I feel it is the best overall oral out there if you take everything into account, and if you can afford it. I like it more for cutting though rather than in a hypercaloric state.
 
REAL anavar rocks. That's the problem though, either the chinese cut corners on it's synthesis and purity, or they send out winny or some other less expensive oral. A lot of the stuff going around these days is crap...(Not all).

The only drawbacks for me is the price, as it can get expensive unless you go the powder route, which helps. At larger doses, it can mess with my appetite and I get cramps easy while on it. These are usually dose-dependant though.

IMO, I feel it is the best overall oral out there if you take everything into account, and if you can afford it. I like it more for cutting though rather than in a hypercaloric state.

does cramping occur on winstrol? The reason I ask is I suspect the last var I had was winstrol, but I did get the sides you mentioned there so maybe it really was var.
 
does cramping occur on winstrol? The reason I ask is I suspect the last var I had was winstrol, but I did get the sides you mentioned there so maybe it really was var.
I've never experienced back pumps on winstrol. Anavar . YES
 
For var give any of u vivid dreams? Mine does and I'm pretty sure it's real. Source is awesome and the product cut me up really well. Gives me the best, and deepest sleep. Very vivid dreams. The kind where u can get up to use the bathroom and them pick up where u left off in the dream. Lol I freaking love it for that I nothing else ha
 
the only real negative for me is that it's the weakest of all the orals I've used.

It was the first oral that I made into gummy bears though.. LOL

tru compared to dbol and drol etc., has good strength building qualities and good lean benefits, with lower sides.. One of my better cycle for lean gains, strength and lower sides was a test prop/var cycle... however it is a bit more expensive and I would suggest atleat 60 mg...I am actually soon going to do a var/prop cycle again....

but for the money and better gains for what most of us want, I prefer dbol...
 
IMO, Anadrol with a crazy diet/cardio makes you look better than any amount of anavar. It gives you a freaky chemical look, while being filled out as long as you don't have water/control estrogen/have a great diet. Costs way less ... you'll get better gains + HDL/LDL won't get wrecked nearly as much.

=)
 
IMO, Anadrol with a crazy diet/cardio makes you look better than any amount of anavar. It gives you a freaky chemical look, while being filled out as long as you don't have water/control estrogen/have a great diet. Costs way less ... you'll get better gains + HDL/LDL won't get wrecked nearly as much.

=)
I gotta try some
 
I was curious about running a prop and var cycle. How long and what doses do you guys think?