©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anavar

sees31312

Registered User
Jun 2, 2005
25
0
0
Is this drug effective by itself or does it need to be stacked. i dont want too much bulk but i want quality muscle gains with low retention.
 
It's effective by itself for moderate strength gains. It is considered the weakest steroid though.
 
Many have used Var or Turinabol alone and gained both strength and mass (myself included.) The gains will not be great, but the muscle is very dense, and is high quality. I have not had any libido issues.
 
sees31312 said:
are the gains better than just regular suppliment use.

For me yes. But Var is liver toxic like most oral steroids, so it is a commitment bro. You have to take the good with the bad. Protect your liver with Liv-52 or milk thistle.
 
IMO too expensive right now...other alternatives out there...like Oral T :D
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
my thoughts exactly. Var is too expensive for the gains made.
I've also noticed how expensive var is. Is the process for making var more complicated?
 
Zaven said:
I've also noticed how expensive var is. Is the process for making var more complicated?


It seems like we had a post about this not long ago, I think we came to the conclusion that it must be demand. I mean, all steroids basic structures are similar so I can't see that it is that much more expensive to synthesize, but I'm also not an organic chemist either.
 
Zaven said:
I've also noticed how expensive var is. Is the process for making var more complicated?

Anavar is one of the few streroids that are actually prescribed for use in medcinal purposes. The owner somehow controls the amount made to drive the price up.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
my thoughts exactly. Var is too expensive for the gains made.
It depends on what you want and who you are. For example, Anavar is an excellent steroid in terms of effectiveness and side effects for females (any age) and for men over 40.

Younger males will definately get better results with cheaper orals.