©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another dumb winny question...

nater

May 16, 2005
I've read it will thin your hairline. I'm taking one 50mg a day for the first four and last four weeks of a ten week sustenon cycle. 56 pills in all. Is this going to fuck w/ my hair? I'm 29, have all of my hair, and so do my father and brothers -- no bald predisposition.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
nater said:
I've read it will thin your hairline. I'm taking one 50mg a day for the first four and last four weeks of a ten week sustenon cycle. 56 pills in all. Is this going to fuck w/ my hair? I'm 29, have all of my hair, and so do my father and brothers -- no bald predisposition.
prolly just after long time use......I would think, but not sure.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
No one can say for sure what it will do to your hairline. Winny has been known to thin hair, so it could happen to you too. You may want to get some Nizoral shampoo to help out. With oral winny, I would worry more about watching my cholesterol levels.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
My friend took alot of winny tabs and his hairline is pretty thin. But he swears by them so he uses them alot. I'm pretty sure that like stated by zaven it will eventually in the long run begin to thin your hair. But i wouldn't worry about it.

nater

May 16, 2005
Thanks. I'll keep on using them. When you say cholesterol levels - are you saying winny increases my score? What can I do to keep it down (barring the obvious of course)?

W

wolfyEVH

nater said:
Thanks. I'll keep on using them. When you say cholesterol levels - are you saying winny increases my score? What can I do to keep it down (barring the obvious of course)?

i wouldnt be doing 8 weeks of winny on a 10 week cycle IMO

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
winny shouldn't be run longer than 6 weeks and i would use it at the end to help keep gains and of course it's other benefits