©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Another newb to the site.

Drudge

Registered User
Feb 20, 2006
51
0
0
24yr old. 5'7" 175lb 10-11%bf. Eight years lifting experience. Ive been posting on bb.com for the past three years but now ive decided to take the next step. Looking forward to see were it takes me :smoker: .
 
Last edited:
Welcome. haha. bb.com. I have to say that I really don't care for that site. Too many morons coming in and posting.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
Welcome. haha. bb.com. I have to say that I really don't care for that site. Too many morons coming in and posting.


Unfortunately alot of know-it-all teens are taking over, but i still enjoy the AAS section.
 
ya, it's unfortunate. every time i visit someone is 17 and wanting to do a dbol only cycle that their friend gave them.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
ya, it's unfortunate. every time i visit someone is 17 and wanting to do a dbol only cycle that their friend gave them.


LOL, those oral only questions do get annoying. The mods are closing threads and temp. banning idiots which is a good start.