©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ANOTHER pin Q (sorry guys!)

MilburnCreek

Registered User
Oct 28, 2012
627
0
0
Chester, VT
OK guys, so as I said, I ordered 25g pins this time instead of my usual 20g.

I was totally unprepared for the amount of pressure and length of time it took to inject. With my 20g, it was all over and done in 15 seconds with no problem.

I feel like I had to *struggle* to get 2.5 ml (test cyp & deca combo, in sesame oil, I believe) out of the 25g pin into my glute.

Is it supposed to require a shitload of pressure and a good minute?!?
 
Oh yea. You should try 27g some time, even worse. Try heating your oil under hot water. Through a 25 it should be quite smooth. You could try more frequent shots with 1ml slin pins. Smaller barrel creates much higher psi making it much easier to push.
 
Last edited:
Most people use a 23g for glutes and 25g for most other body parts. As Magnus82 try heating the syringe before injecting. That should thin the oil a bit.
 
Its better to inject slowly anyway. 15 seconds for a 2.5cc inject is too fast. You need to slow it down.
 
when i used to pin ventral glutes i used 25g 1 1/2" and yes it takes a minute but by gripping the tabs on the syringe with your ring and middle finger and depressing the plunger with the heel of your hand you can easily depress it to a lower point at which you will have to finish with your thumb. works quite easily may just a few times to get used to it but its good to go. good luck bro!

VP
 
Rule of thumb is 1ml = 1 minute. Obviously that is too long for any of us who have injected but, like said above, heat the tube and it should soften it up enough to pin more easily.
 
I started with 25g because I wanted as little pain as possible (hate needles) and never went away from it. Takes a while, but not a big deal when you're used to it. Like the other guys said, heat it up first (I use a hair drier) and it goes much faster.
 
I use 21g to draw 22-23g for glutes and 25g pretty much everywhere else. Also heating it under how water before injecting makes a world of difference. But like everyone else has stated slow and steady is normal.
 
I use 23g 1.5" for glute and 25g 1" or 1.5" for everythng else.
I noticed it comes out easier with a 25g 1" than a 25g 1.5".
Wierd but true on my part. i think 23g are best bc not too big and comes out quik.
But 25s hurt less...less scarring...and comes out at a good pace so no pip....plus smaller hole means less chance of oil oozing out.
Guess its personal preference.
AAAAANYTHING beats 18g when u use it for drawing and pinning....w/o changing tips!!!!
 
While I know 25 g is great for delts I actually end up with more pip when using 25g in glute. Reason is i'm a shaky impatient guy. The slight sewing machine effect of trying to get things to flow in leaves me a sore spot. I get way less pip
in ass cheek if I draw then screw on a fresh 22 or 23g . Goes in fast and I warm the oil first. No knit one pearl two minijabs within a jab . Less pip
for me. 25g in delts is perfect. T
 
I try to use slin pins as much as possible. If I'm pinning 2ml I use 25ga. If 3ml, 23ga
 
I noticed if i use 5ml barrels....its easier to inject. i havent used them in a while bc ive been using short esters doing 3mls max total. when i use to run test cyp/deca/eq all the time at high doses....i wld do 4-5mls twice a week.
Much easier...IMO
 
I just switched to 29g/1in slin pins. I pull all gear with a 20g/3ml syringe and then back load the slins. Then run it under hot tap water for 2 min and pin. Best thing I ever done!