©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another Successful PSL Landing

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I like to call this set my Experimental Landing. I am going to create a thread about the TAD-600, which will include baseline bloods and bloods again after a few weeks of use. The ampules you see are merely water for the TAD-600, which is also known as glutathione. My wife hates the smell of TNE, so I decided to play around with some Test Suspension (test in water) to see if it is better for her, I have the 23g needles on hand for it. The rest are simply to make sure I do not run out.

Attachments

• DSC03670-sm.JPG
    DSC03670-sm.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 95

samson3535

Sep 13, 2014
Super excited to see how this effects most people. I was reading that glutathione has very very good ability at about 600mg a week to greatly reduce Systic acne as well as many other things because of the fact that it in essence cleans your body up.

Has anyone that has tried this stuff seen any reduction in acne?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am getting new initial blood work done Thursday morning and should have results Friday sometime, so I will start a new thread to log everything about the TAD600 then.