©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anyone Anabolic Pharms? Check it out!

MaSTa LifTa said:
This is the dumbest conversation I've ever had. I feel like I'm talking to Oracle here.
i cant believe you stayed on here with this idiot for so long mastalifta LOL
ho doesnt know what pct is and he calls 500mg of deca light LOL
this sounds like a young punk who thinks he knows everything but knows nothing at all.
 
MaSTa LifTa said:
This is the dumbest conversation I've ever had. I feel like I'm talking to Oracle here.

How did i get put in the middle of YOUR dumb conversation lol
 
I'm not staying on here late at night anymore. Seems like everytime I get stuck on here talking to some dumbass.
 
rtysdog said:
there still? How do u order right from UG?
you definately don't start posting remarks like I've read........sounds like you need to do some research before you just start bashing someone........sounds like your the one who fucked up....not AP
 
Everyone Chill!

Listen boys, I'm 26 yrs old. Beenin this fucked up game for over 6 years now. All I'm saying is last time I took Deca I felt great. My joints were like new. I know that deca slightly lowers your own test. What I'm sayiing is I don't want to be shooting some shit that might be fake in my body. I am a big spender who is used to Greek Deca and Depo-Testosterone(Upjohn) This UG stuff scares me. I'm gonna give it time and take some light test. And for all you big bodybuilders w/ so much knowledge I already have HCG. I just never referred to any of the post test drugs as PCT's although I know that is there medical terms now. Hey, were all learning new stuff everyday. I Hope for more helpful conversations in the future. Any tips or info will always be greatly appreciated! Thanks MastaLifta. I got knowledge to share also. Trust me. Holler back guys!
 
rtysdog said:
Listen boys, I'm 26 yrs old. Beenin this fucked up game for over 6 years now. All I'm saying is last time I took Deca I felt great. My joints were like new. I know that deca slightly lowers your own test. What I'm sayiing is I don't want to be shooting some shit that might be fake in my body. I am a big spender who is used to Greek Deca and Depo-Testosterone(Upjohn) This UG stuff scares me. I'm gonna give it time and take some light test. And for all you big bodybuilders w/ so much knowledge I already have HCG. I just never referred to any of the post test drugs as PCT's although I know that is there medical terms now. Hey, were all learning new stuff everyday. I Hope for more helpful conversations in the future. Any tips or info will always be greatly appreciated! Thanks MastaLifta. I got knowledge to share also. Trust me. Holler back guys!
Yeah, I farted
 
rtysdog said:
Listen boys, I'm 26 yrs old. Beenin this fucked up game for over 6 years now. All I'm saying is last time I took Deca I felt great. My joints were like new. I know that deca slightly lowers your own test. What I'm sayiing is I don't want to be shooting some shit that might be fake in my body. I am a big spender who is used to Greek Deca and Depo-Testosterone(Upjohn) This UG stuff scares me. I'm gonna give it time and take some light test. And for all you big bodybuilders w/ so much knowledge I already have HCG. I just never referred to any of the post test drugs as PCT's although I know that is there medical terms now. Hey, were all learning new stuff everyday. I Hope for more helpful conversations in the future. Any tips or info will always be greatly appreciated! Thanks MastaLifta. I got knowledge to share also. Trust me. Holler back guys!


Bro, AP (Anabolic Pharms) is good stuff & gets great feedback on other boards. Take Masta's advice a Deca only cycle is not optimal & will certainly take more than 3-4 weeks to kick in & most likely shut you down (so add some test). Your problem is prob not the UG gear. Good Luck-

Nmd