©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anyone know how I can make my own tabs at home??

tampajay70

Registered User
Jul 22, 2005
26
0
0
56
Canada, EH
I am looking to make my own tabs at home, but not sure if there are any smaller tabs compactor machines available. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
 
you need a pill presser you might wanna contact british dragon and ask if you could purchase one of theirs. ;)
 
Bro' at the cost of buying a pill press and figuring out the right mixture and going through large amounts of powder jsut learning how to press nad get them to hold I would take the easy route and consider just capping them. Last time i checked Pill presses were not cheap. An alternate to a pill press is a candy press and those are still not cheapnot to mention buying the dye to press with....how serious are you about this venture...M-
 
Make caps bro, and leave it at that. No need to press pills unless you are a new UG looking to do major distribution.
 
That is the goal I am working towards. Also looking for a place or site to do custom labelling and packaging my my goodies... Any help with that one as well??
 
tampajay70 said:
That is the goal I am working towards. Also looking for a place or site to do custom labelling and packaging my my goodies... Any help with that one as well??


Sure bro, just send your "goodies" to me, I'll package them for you!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :D