D deadlift Registered User Jan 30, 2005 165 0 0 Jun 23, 2005 #1 My hair is thin..but I still turn alot of heads... I keep it super short..but was thinking of just shaving the shit off....Does Propecia work? and with all juice flowing within me should I bother?
My hair is thin..but I still turn alot of heads... I keep it super short..but was thinking of just shaving the shit off....Does Propecia work? and with all juice flowing within me should I bother?
tee AnaSCI VET Feb 6, 2004 4,130 0 0 USA Jun 23, 2005 #2 I use it, but I use it for protecting my prostate. I havent noticed it doing much for my hair.
DragonRider Steroid Nazi Jan 25, 2004 3,718 0 0 The shadows of your mind Jun 24, 2005 #3 tee said: I use it, but I use it for protecting my prostate. I havent noticed it doing much for my hair. Click to expand... How long have you been on that Tee? I understand you can't donate blood while you are on finasteride. I've also heard it takes about 3 months to notice the hair growth, but that could be a gimic to get you to buy 3 months worth.
tee said: I use it, but I use it for protecting my prostate. I havent noticed it doing much for my hair. Click to expand... How long have you been on that Tee? I understand you can't donate blood while you are on finasteride. I've also heard it takes about 3 months to notice the hair growth, but that could be a gimic to get you to buy 3 months worth.
ORACLE Perfection Personifide Dec 7, 2004 3,069 0 0 Tx Jun 24, 2005 #4 tee said: I use it, but I use it for protecting my prostate. I havent noticed it doing much for my hair. Click to expand... I guess when you get "older" you'll do anything
tee said: I use it, but I use it for protecting my prostate. I havent noticed it doing much for my hair. Click to expand... I guess when you get "older" you'll do anything
mr.nitrofish Registered User May 5, 2005 873 0 0 Jun 24, 2005 #5 from what I hear its no better than saw palmetto