©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Anyone using Arimidex

No. No sense since it only blocks 50% and is competative versus aromasin/exemastaine which is suicidal so no rebound. 12.5 mg ed
 
Ive been using arimadex. But i question its quality. I was getting it the same place i was getting my igf, which i found out is bunk.
Like omegachewy says, ive recently learned that aromasin is a better choice, so im making the switch.
Since ive come to this board, ive learned some new things.
 
Yes, I'm taking Arimidex now as PCT after my Deca and Test-p cycle. I'm a bit bloated about 210lbs, 18%BF. Will it reduce the bloating? how did it work out for you guys?

Thanks
 
Woah wait. You're using adex as your PCT?! No man. Arimdex is used duri g cycle to prevent test conversion to estrogen. U need to get some clomid and Nolvadex STAT!
 
Used arimidex a few years back . It worked ok. Was us pharm. Prefer aromasin.Works well for me used in moderation. Too much and joints get a little touchy. T
 
Just popped 0.5mg thanks for reminding me, I use 0.5mg EOD but often forget now I have a little lump behind my nipple

Cut all my tabs in half the other night and put them in a tub so I don't forget anymore
 
As in raises your bad cholesterol or lowers your good? Which one ? Never knew that.

for me, yes. raised bad, lowered good. diet everything was the same. just using arimidex.

however, since then, I've used Niacin 500mg x2 ed and this helps my cholesterol greatly.

aromasin didn't work as good to me, i didn't like it. For e2 control, I use a product not sold by any of our sponsors. Works great for me, and doesn't screw with my lipids.
 
Arimidex is known for tanking the "good"lipids. I never checked my numbers as I only ran it for about 2 months 1 time. That is mentioned by quite a few though in regards to ldl/hdl/ Thanks, T
 
I prefer Aromasin over Adex, better results without the hit on my Cholesterol numbers.
 
Yes, taking clomid as well of coarse, but no nolvadex,.. so ok it works out for you guys, Thanks for the help, feeling relieved now. will ask more questions soon.
 
MichaelB, list your PCT plan and you will get better answers and also tell us how many days deep you are. BTW i use adex sometimes but only as needed and not that often. depending on your reason for use there are better options as mentioned above.

VP
 
I prefer Aromasin for reasons stated above, but I messed up my last order and accidently ordered arimidex.....so i'm using that up right now....0.5mg M/W/F at this time.
 
Ive been using arimadex. But i question its quality. I was getting it the same place i was getting my igf, which i found out is bunk.
Like omegachewy says, ive recently learned that aromasin is a better choice, so im making the switch.
Since ive come to this board, ive learned some new things.

Igf and folli are often hard to source, oral research chem are so cheap to source for one can rarely get bunk stuff.

Question is how pure the powder is or if in caps are how well it has been mixed to have a equall value per cap. I have used dud caps to headaches in one batch of dong caps.