©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Apex Pharm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats some freaky LOOKING stash all different colors and all.
I think i would have a hard time injecting something blue .

I never saw injectable xanax or viagia.Hows it work???????
 
JUST ME said:
Thats some freaky LOOKING stash all different colors and all.
I think i would have a hard time injecting something blue .

I never saw injectable xanax or viagia.Hows it work???????


You take it orally.
 
Damn Bro'

You're my new pal.C'mon Bro'.Is that YOUR toybox?Hook us Up. PLEASE?
I've never seen anything like quite like that.And Never any APEX products like that..Even their website photos look different.Bottles/labeling look a little different. I really love those blue bottles.Very cool.OK new friend, you may now PM me now(please?)
 
kell11 said:
You're my new pal.C'mon Bro'.Is that YOUR toybox?Hook us Up. PLEASE?
I've never seen anything like quite like that.And Never any APEX products like that..Even their website photos look different.Bottles/labeling look a little different. I really love those blue bottles.Very cool.OK new friend, you may now PM me now(please?)

Wow look what I found. We have rules on this board. This one is numero 1.

Basic Board Rules!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely no source posting. This includes asking for sources in the open forums or posting about them in the open forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.