©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



appearances can be deceiving

  • Thread starter Thread starter pincrusher
  • Start date Start date
aint that video the truth, I have seen that scene replicated many times in real life (bars, etc.) Its alway the unassuming quiet hombre who beats the bag outta some big jackass
 
I liked the way the other guy was like yeah yeah oh well it's another fight
 
like the ol sayin'

it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters.Its the size of the fight in the dog...I love watchin some big lummox get clocked...his pre-fight staredown needs work.That was funny...sleepytime!goon.
My wife is a Karate instructor and about to do a belt exam for her 3rd degree black...shes in tourneys somrtimes. and Ive seen the same thing from her.
shes 5'4" 120 and she'll kick the livin' shit outta some dumb bigger challenger who thinks size and intimidation are weapons...Cara will spot that in an opponent,and look at me ringside and stomp her right foot one,two or three times.To tell me what round she's gonna drop her in. Shes never missed... Its a hoot,I love it.
worlds full of people who think looking tough will have some effect when the shit hits.
 
Last edited:
KellSRV said:
it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters.Its the size of the fight in the dog...I love watchin some big lummox get clocked...his pre-fight staredown needs work.That was funny...sleepytime!goon.
My wife is a Karate instructor and about to do a belt exam for her 3rd degree black...shes in tourneys somrtimes. and Ive seen the same thing from her.
shes 5'4" 120 and she'll kick the livin' shit outta some dumb bigger challenger who thinks size and intimidation are weapons...Cara will spot that in an opponent,and look at me ringside and stomp her right foot one,two or three times.To tell me what round she's gonna drop her in. Shes never missed... Its a hoot,I love it.
worlds full of people who think looking tough will have some effect when the shit hits.
oompahboompah
oops