©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Appetite gone

bigpoppie

Registered User
Mar 24, 2012
294
0
16
2 1/2 weeks into cycle and appetite suddenly gone. Feel full and bloated right away when eating.
Test e - 250mg e3d
winny - 50mg ed
aromasin - 25mg ed
I was eating like a horse prior:(
 
Get some b-12 from sythetek. Do cardio as it will increase your appetite. I don't know how much anabolics you are willing to take but equipoise will help as well. You can have 3 solid meals and 3 liquid meals. It's easier to get the liquid ones down. You can add milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc. to your whey or casein and have a good meal. Make sure your liver is functioning as well.
 
Get some b-12 from sythetek.

Yes, get yourself some of Synthetek's Synthelamin. You will be eating like a horse again very quickly:)

You may also want to look at their Synthergine - Liver support. If your liver is stressed it will effect every other aspect of the body's functioning.
 
Had this happen on a Tren/dbol/drol cycle before. Had to try and force down junk food so could get even 2000 calories a day in. Never happened with a test cycle.
 
Had this happen on a Tren/dbol/drol cycle before. Had to try and force down junk food so could get even 2000 calories a day in. Never happened with a test cycle.

Do as anasci said and also cut the aromasin to 12.5 daily.
With that little bit of test and winny on top that is overkill .
Suprised your joints are not complaining yet...
The previous cycle with dbol and anadrol would be expected to kill hunger through liver stress.
 
Do as anasci said and also cut the aromasin to 12.5 daily.
With that little bit of test and winny on top that is overkill .
Suprised your joints are not complaining yet...
The previous cycle with dbol and anadrol would be expected to kill hunger through liver stress.

I was using Synthergine and my liver values were great. But then I threw in some b12 and hunger did increase.
 
Do as anasci said and also cut the aromasin to 12.5 daily.
With that little bit of test and winny on top that is overkill .
Suprised your joints are not complaining yet...
The previous cycle with dbol and anadrol would be expected to kill hunger through liver stress.
I am very susceptible to gyno and my aromasin is from a different source then usual. If I get symptoms at 25 I know its bunk. If not, in a few weeks when the test kicks in, I will drop it to 12.5.

Thank you all for the help.
 
Throw in some equipoise. I will lose my appetite while on cycle every once in a while. It usually only lasts a day or too. Sometime I think it's just your body telling you it needs a break from the massive eating.
 
Peptide ghrp will help to increase gherlin for appetite. U may have some side to aromasin and instead of 25mg at once split it 2 times daily. Or change to letro .
 
Get some b-12 from sythetek. Do cardio as it will increase your appetite. I don't know how much anabolics you are willing to take but equipoise will help as well. You can have 3 solid meals and 3 liquid meals. It's easier to get the liquid ones down. You can add milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, etc. to your whey or casein and have a good meal. Make sure your liver is functioning as well.

Agreed! We use alot of their B12. It stimulates appetite,,energy and mood.
 
I get 3 liquid shakes in a day MRP weight gainers. They help alot also make me hungry. Dont use letro with winny....