©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Are liquids truly as effective as tabs..?

Zaven

Registered User
May 18, 2005
687
0
0
48
I've noticed more and more labs are starting to carry liquids instead of tabs but are they really just as effective.....example....var, d-bol..etc......

I know the prices on liquids are considerably cheaper......
 
Zaven said:
I've noticed more and more labs are starting to carry liquids instead of tabs but are they really just as effective.....example....var, d-bol..etc......

I know the prices on liquids are considerably cheaper......

why wouldnt they be?
 
Zaven said:
so in other words you don't know...!!!

just a smart ass way to say "i DO know". one is compressed into a pill...one is suspended in a solution (PEG or everclear). same active ingredient. the liquid would get into your system a little quicker.
 
liquids if done right have a higher absorbtion rate than a pill.....
 
I have found that liquid orals are masked quite well with Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (if you like it.) the Liquid Nolva I have is hideous, but I can't taste it at all in grapefruit juice.
 
Freejay said:
I have found that liquid orals are masked quite well with Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (if you like it.) the Liquid Nolva I have is hideous, but I can't taste it at all in grapefruit juice.

I hear you there. I would compair it to taking a gulp of gasoline, but gasoline isn't even that bad.
 
Freejay said:
I have found that liquid orals are masked quite well with Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (if you like it.) the Liquid Nolva I have is hideous, but I can't taste it at all in grapefruit juice.
...and grapefruit juice increases the effectiveness of some oral drugs, and makes them more potent.