As long as it is 100% exemestane I only say that because you said it's cheap, not that it's usually an expensive product. I'm just saying and when in doubt throw it out. That is a good amount of test and I would have something I KNOW is good because the amount of estrogen coming from a gram and a half could lead to a not so pleasant cycle so just make sure or go with what you know. How long do you plan on blasting this dose if ya don't mind me asking? And ur pro m avatar is that ur dog that's a funny ass pic dude!
im from australia, so when i mean cheap i mean i fortunatly came by some affordable aromasin since here everything is expensive and rare, especially A.Is, thus letro is usually used coz its the most cost effective
not sure how long a plan to blast the dose, was gonna stock up on enough aromasin for a few blasts, so thats why i was interested since if its not effective there no point stocking up on it, but you seem to think it is so i think ill probably grab it
lmfao thanks for the compliment, kinda got over selfies as my avatar temporarily, so needed something entertaining
85% suppression rate with aromasin/exemestane. Letro is a bad choice for an AI. Letro should be used when all else fails. Letro will totally deplete your estrogen levels and you do need estrogen. Now let's talk about you high dose of test. I've been up around those amounts and one thing you're going to be doing is ED pinning. ED pinning will keep blood plasma levels stable and you should not get a spike in estrogen. It's the spike that will cause the side effects. I don't even use an AI anymore because I pin ED but I damn sure have letro and exemestane on hand for when ever I need it. Like turbo said aromasin/exemestane is not cheap but definitely the best choice as an AI. Of course it's just my opinion feel free to do whatever you want.
ive actually used letro as my proffered A.I for the past 2 years, and its worked great, but was hoping to switch to aromasin since ti seem to have a better wrap and easier to use
thankyou, ive got alot of experience with anabolics, i really do need A.Is as im very prone to water retention, even when in single digit bodyfat
aromasin really is probably the only thing i havent tried since its uncomman here in australia, so wanting to take advantage of getting some while i can
but both you and turbo seem to think its very effective even for heavy blasts, so i think ill grab some