©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Aspirin's anti-cancer benefits

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I have always been a fan of lo-dose aspirin for the cardiovascular benefits it provides.

Now look at this study I found that it also has benefits regarding cancer in general. Since I have dealt with cancer this year, I find this to be huge.

Low-dose aspirin

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
“Studies have shown that aspirin administration for five or more years reduces the incidence of all cancers by 38 percent

38 percent is huge! Thanks Brick.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
38 % is big, I too had a run in with Cancer. Carcinoid tumor in my appendix. Hopefully thats the end of the "C" word for me. I take 325 mg. asprin everyday per the Dr. for another issue. thanks for the post Brick.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Sorry to hear that Ranger. I know exactly how you feel and the stress and worry it brings. Glad you are doing well now. Keep the faith that you have kicked that to the curb for good.

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Thanks for posting Brick. I have been taking a low dose of asprin almost daily for a few years.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Awesome! I take the low dose daily for blood pressure. Now theres another reason to keep taking it...good stuff