©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



ass or quad?

Ventrogluteal (upper, outer butt) all the way! Even if it's a bit sore there, doesn't interfere with any workouts either like a quad shot does.
 
It doesnt matter to me. I use to prefer the quads, but over the years, I have learned how to under arm the shots into my left glute with ease.
 
Gettinhuge_pump said:
i have always had trouble injecting glutes, any tips on making it easier? several years of steroids and im still asking injection questions...i feel like a rookie again lol!
What trouble? The trouble I had was with my off hand (left). It was difficult to hit the spot I needed. I couldnt reach around so I tried it underhand. After time, it became easy.
 
#1. Delts
#2. Quads
#3. Ventrogluteal
#4. Glutes (My wife injects for me, I also have a problem doing this on my own)
 
#1 ventrogluteal
#2 delts
#3 glutes
#4 bis

I have my wife do my glutes too but I can get my own on the other injections. I have been too chicken to inject my quads. I'll have to do that on a future cycle 'cause my current cycle routine is all set and coming to an end in a couple weeks. I also have to try pecs on a future cycle.
 
i prefer ventrogluteal but also use glutes & delts for most of my injections. :)
 
ASS.
Stick your head up it all the way so you can see exactly where your squirtin'.
I find this easier(Im sure to no ones surprise) than tweeking my back to do it.
Truthfully,after im in my glute-I turn back around and kinda do an inverted plunge facing forward-Im not at all uncomfortable dealing with needles.
They break you of that very early in school..
 
I began my first cycle shooting quads and now I utterly hate it.

1. Delts (easy to inject but tend to notice it more the next day)
2. Glutes (just very easy and if it hurts the next day who cares)
3. Quads (really hate to shoot here now)
4. I need to find a new location
 
I am the only one who(even when on 500mg+ cycles)NEVER has to drill anything other than my gluteal muscles-(my ass)
Ive hit other sites but it turns it into a ritual or some shit and it just becomes sore(except my shoulder,I can pop2mL w/a 2"needle in there and no soreness.)
BuTT,whats the point, I got 3 spots on either side of my ass.Why rotate?
If Im needing more sites Im doing tooooo much, and wasting money too i would bet...Point is,I'm glad I got a needle friendly ass.
I still havent worked up to Pins ventrogluteal site.I'd like too but I dont NEED to.
 
tee said:
What trouble? The trouble I had was with my off hand (left). It was difficult to hit the spot I needed. I couldnt reach around so I tried it underhand. After time, it became easy.

I do it underhand as well. On the left I hold the pin steady with the right arm near the insertion area and plunge with the left underhanded.