©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Auction 2 for psych and Atomant

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
2fts shirts
25 norma test enanthate
4 npp
3 ipamorelin 5000mcg added
1acvr2b ace 331 1000mcg added
1follistatin 1000mcg added
3 test enanthate ADDED
15g dnp
2 tren A
150 clen tabs 60 30mg ephedra
$200 M4B store credit.
there may be more items added but for now bid with the above list in mind.
Ends friday the 18th at 1159 pm est.
Thank you all donors and bidders.
T

Last edited:

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
What does bidding start at? And can a vendor rep bid even though the vendor donated products?

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
What does bidding start at? And can a vendor rep bid even though the vendor donated products?

Standard auction rules---- You got money you can bid...
Now if it was a contest then some would piss and moan. bid and bid again suh... T

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
These need more exposure, maybe they should be announced in everyone's inboxes?

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
These need more exposure, maybe they should be announced in everyone's inboxes?

I think it is the time of year, this place always gets slow during summer , everyone is out showing off what they grew over winter :D
or on vacation

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
I'm surprised i still have the max bid on the other auction. I think Inboxing would be good as we want to raise as much as possible.

I'm sure I'll be outbid before the time ends and I'll do everything I can to help out, but we need to give more support imo

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I'm surprised i still have the max bid on the other auction. I think Inboxing would be good as we want to raise as much as possible.

I'm sure I'll be outbid before the time ends and I'll do everything I can to help out, but we need to give more support imo

You don't Turbo has it right now. Bastage wants to win BOTH auctions! Will we let him do that? WILL WE???

Man, I have to see what funds I can raid now....I have a feeling I am going to upset the wife soon...

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
You don't Turbo has it right now. Bastage wants to win BOTH auctions! Will we let him do that? WILL WE???

Man, I have to see what funds I can raid now....I have a feeling I am going to upset the wife soon...

I had it for like 4 days before I was outbid today...
Im the same way right now, lol