©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Bad Boy (off cycle)

deadlift

Registered User
Jan 30, 2005
165
0
0
OK, I'm going off my first cycle today...I guess it was about 10 weeks?
and I made amazing gains but was pretty cowboy stupid about dosages
and nutrition (won't get into details) Here are some side effects from my
first cycle:
1. night sweats (not easy to explain to the chick next to you)
2. snoring ( almost like i get phlem at night ) i never use to snore
3. lite rage ( but it got me a promotion at work )
4. deca dick ( once i learned about that, i found a way to get rid of it
and the fucker won't stay down now...if you want the recipe
just ask)
So my question is what should I do nutrionally on my off cycle and how long should i wait before I start my next?
which i promise will be intelligently executed.
Thanks bros
 
I normally try and maintain the same caloric intake. Even though your off cycle your body has to be able to maintain it's new size. And Time On = Time off and that includes PCT
 
Clenbuterol has always been a pretty good addition for me when coming off a cycle to lessen the effects of no more gear. I usually run it for 4-6 weeks along with HCG and clomid. What did ya use to cure the Deca Dick? I always run test with to keep that from happening.
 
With the length of the cycle I am on now (26 weeks) I am pretty sure I am gonna throw HCG in in the middle somewhere. I will probably take it at the end as well with Clomid.
 
hey bro's, what is HCG?
and what is your take on these "gray market" supplements
such as those sold by www.*******.com ?
i also read that deca should be mix with test 2/1
1 part deca 2 parts test...does that jive?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. Its a hormone that will resurrect natural secretion of testosterone after a cycle has caused it to lie dormant by stimulating the Leydig cells within the testes which, in turn, causes the production and release of testosterone.
 
it works really well with Clomid to get you back and running once the cycle is over.
 
deadlift said:
hey bro's, what is HCG?
and what is your take on these "gray market" supplements
such as those sold by www.*******.com ?
i also read that deca should be mix with test 2/1
1 part deca 2 parts test...does that jive?

Please don't post sources on the open forum.

Did you happen to read any of the item descriptions? This is the one they gave for Parabol. (similar to but not Parabolan)
PARABOL IS AS CLOSE MOLECULARLY TO ANABOLIC STEROIDS THAT WE HAVE SEEN IN A LEGAL PRODUCT, WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO AROMATIZE (ESTROGEN CONVERSION). CONTAINS ATP, SITOSTEROLS PLUS MORE

Other names they gave for products were DEKKA, EQUIPOISON, DIANOBOL. This is an old snake oils sales tactic. They take a product and give it a name similar to the real product, so you associate it with the real product. The problem is, it's not the real product and cannot and will not deliver what the real product does. They are pure junk.
If they worked, everyone would be buying this legal stuff instead of buying illegal steroids.

THAT WE HAVE SEEN (How about what someone who knows what they are talking about has seen.)
 
Last edited:
DR

I remember way back, almost 10 yrs ago taking their zebutol product & another one that suppossedly contained real clen. Stay away from them & spend your $$ on real stuff. Do be a foolio like myself & waste cash on supplements that are all marketing hype...HMB=feels like Deca-remember that one...lol
 
DragonRider said:
Other names they gave for products were DEKKA, EQUIPOISON, DIANOBOL. This is an old snake oils sales tactic.

EquiPOISON...sounds enticing