©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bad Week

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
This week has been a really weird one. First...i get a stomach virus. Wake up friday night with heavy sweats and weakness. Felt like i was about to pass out. My wife took me straight to the ER. They thought i was in the early stages of a heart attack. Drew lots of blood and stuck me full of IVs and needles. Turns out i was only severely dehydrated. My BP was 265/111. They filled me full of IV saline to rehydrate me, and i left 4 hours later. I though i was a goner. Lol
Today, i was off and decided to take my bike up to get a new rear tire. Its my baby. An older 2001 Yamaha FZ1000, immaculent...or was. I was strapping it into my trailer and a tie down strap broke. Bike fell on my right hand. Broke both front fairing and the rear tail fairing. I just checked on the parts...that was a $610 fuck up. My hand is swollen up and hurts like hell. I dont thint i broke it tbough. Im more worried about my bike than my hand. Lol
Im just staying home tomorrow....

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Sorry to hear about the run of bad luck! I know what it's like!!

Seeing 265/111 would have caused my BP to climb even higher! Glad you're ok...Keep and eye on the hand.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Thanks guys. I think i was as much freaked out about the blood pressure as anything.
They said it was super high due to the dehydration and the fact my blood was mud.
I also think if i had normal arms and hands my arm would have snapped.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Shit happens man. Can't dwell on it.
Probably payback for some shit head thing you did
Years ago lol.
Can always be worse.

*49ER

Feb 11, 2015
I been feeling weird shot too lately stomach blurry vision sometimes I think I've been dehydrated myself. Sorry to hear brother ya just stay home lol

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Was that the day you had 6 Chili Cheese Dogs at Sonic ?????
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Chris. I had that same shit happen back in sept. Sucks big time. Now I'm back on track. Maybe take some R&R for a few weeks. Feel better man.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Sorry to hear about your current situation & shitty luck.
Hang in there it will get better brother.

I just had my 2014 GSX-R1000 stolen about 3 months ago & it fucking hurt me to the point Id get sick & puke my guts out. Mother fuckers..

Get your baby fixed when you can & take better care next time..lol.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Sorry to hear about your current situation & shitty luck.
Hang in there it will get better brother.

I just had my 2014 GSX-R1000 stolen about 3 months ago & it fucking hurt me to the point Id get sick & puke my guts out. Mother fuckers..

Get your baby fixed when you can & take better care next time..lol.

Damn man, did you get your bike back? Seriously sorry to hear that. Yeah, I am going to modify my trailer so it is safer and easier to secure so it doesn't happen again.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Damn man, did you get your bike back? Seriously sorry to hear that. Yeah, I am going to modify my trailer so it is safer and easier to secure so it doesn't happen again.

Nope! I never got my bike back & I'm still fighting the insurance company over this BS!