©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Balkan vs Stealth oils

McSteelson

New member
Feb 10, 2014
12
0
0
I've yet to try either, but from what I've been reading it seems that there isn't a huge difference in terms of potency and effectiveness, however there's a common theme of above average PIP with balkan. Anyone have experience with these?
 
I have used both and have not had any PIP
Balkan- Test P , E , C, Primo, Parabolin
Stealth Test E , EQ and Tren A
All great gear from Alin Shop
 
Stealth from Alin is terrific. Usually over filled and no pip for me with Test E. watch out for that Test 450 though. It will knock you on your ass
 
I have had good experiences with both. For me Ill normally go with Balkan tabs and stealth oil.
 
They are BOTH made in a pharma facility under high scrutiny for potentcy and purity. EVERY single batch is tested by numerous parties.
Injection pain purely and individual thing (8-10% population) complain of pain.
 
rAJ touched on it, not to derail...Balkan orals, the way orals are supposed to work