©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Benefits of Cialis

panasonicbike

New member
Nov 2, 2005
11
0
0
Hey fellow dominators of the iron I just was wondering for someone that does not have problems getting it up if cialis is more potent? Should I take a lower dosage or doesnt it matter?
 
I don't know about Cialis but I tried some viagra and it didn't seem to have any effect on me. I have no problems getting it up or keeping it up - I just tried the drug to see it to see if it would do anything. Apparently, you have to be dysfunctional to benefit from Viagra. I wouldn't bother taking anything bro - it would just be a waste, IMO.
 
imdaman1 said:
I don't know about Cialis but I tried some viagra and it didn't seem to have any effect on me. I have no problems getting it up or keeping it up - I just tried the drug to see it to see if it would do anything. Apparently, you have to be dysfunctional to benefit from Viagra. I wouldn't bother taking anything bro - it would just be a waste, IMO.
That is pretty much true for Cialis also. This is one of those areas where more is not better. If there isn't anything to fix, it doesn't fix it.
 
Guess Im the odd ball. I have no problem getting Mr. Happy up, but Cialis keeps him up for a lot longer and he comes back for more a lot easier for a couple days when I use it. Viagara did the same, but it made my face flush and feel hot. It also didnt have as long of an effect as Cialis.
 
cialis worked great for me, takes a few hours to kick in but last a couple days, viagra does nothing for me but your not supposed to eat anything half hour before or after taking it and so maybe that's the problem.
 
I tried it ( 4 tabs at 4 different times) and the first time I noticed a slight effect but the last 3 times nothing! Bloody stuff is expensive too!
 
I've tried liquid Viagra and Cialis and the Viagra didn't do anything for me...The Cialis worked very well and lasted for like 48 hours the first time...it just took 2-3 hours before it kicked in...
 
tryed viagra, I was hoping the hype about this raging hard on that lasted hours was real. didn't really work that way for me. once I was done, I was done.