©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bicep tendinitis help ideas ?

getbig1974

Oct 28, 2015
Ok so original thought might have a tear at rotor cuff but after MRI nothing so I have bicep tendinitis. This is seriously killing my training I can only go to about 80% weight and range of motion is killing me and so is constant nagging pain. So I've to a few guys and they tell me either lay off and this will take 6 months or so to heal or workout and it will heal within a year or longer. So I decided to workout and let heal longer as you know I'm very ocd so it impossible for me to look at the wall for 6 months riding s bicycle or treadmill
So I was wondering who has the same problem and what have they don't to treat it while training exercises or advice to help heal while training ? Even any drug ideas HgH ect. Thanks

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here's what I found works best in this order. All can be used together
1. tb-500
2. Bpc -157
3. Cissus
4. R.I.C.E.
5. Massage therapy/flossing
Keep in mind these are remedies for tendinitis. If you have tendonosis on the otherhand, your only option is rest. GH will not help

getbig1974

Oct 28, 2015
I don't use a lot of peps anymore what's the best site for getting tb500 I'll give it a try I heard this before but so many fake peptide companies anyone have a good suggestion

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Ok, if it hurts at the shoulder chances are it not biceps tendonitus. Rather it's upper cross syndrome which is usually misdiagnosed. Common to most bbing and hard working men. I wont take the time here in case I am wrong about the location and you disagree.

Also, while I agree with Psyche's prescription I will add one more detail. When you warm up and feel the pain give it a number from 1 to 10. Continue the exercise unless it goes higher than that number.

Good luck,
Hawk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
For looking for peps or gear- we arn't suposed to ask on the open forum - we have a suppliers section and they have references - if you can't find it there then you may want to try some other boards
Good luck with the arm. Do some thing with it. I think what you have hurts more then when you tear it off.
Is it nerve pain or tendon or muscle?
Nerve pain sucks to me
I am like you - very OCD- If I can't do some thing 100% I have to walk away and not even try a little