©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Big fan of anadrol

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I dont care for it personal from my experiences.....
I tell ya though Ive give my training partners here in my area the same exact stuff that Did nothing for me and they Loved it.
I think with anadrol some guys respond better to it then others.
Ive tried it several times with many differant brands and Just didnt care much for it.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I second that. Plus it makes me feel seriously lethargic and generally bad. But a friend loves it, responses well to it without hardly any bloat.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I love the stuff!! Best oral (for me anyways)!! I love the strength gains I get from it!! I agree with rAJ though, each compound can/will react differently from person to person!! You just have to give it a try or two and see if it works for you.....

fast&furious

May 28, 2007
The gains are disappearing the soonest you finish taking it, mostly water anyway. Very toxic for the liver.

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
I have read that its effects alone are much different to when stacked. I guess most steroids are like this, however i read that anadrol makes the effetcs of other steroids stronger, and the sides much worse, but when taken alone it was mild, im not to sure about this though, just something i read

Blitzkrieg

Jul 27, 2007
It seems like the people who respond well to anadrol don't tolerate dbol well and vice versa, while a few seem to have equal experiences with both.

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
A few months back I took a small amount of drol with dbol and had great results.

A quarter of a tab (12.5) a50 with 2 naps (10mg) dbol in the morning and in the afternoon. 25mg drol and 20mg dbol/day. (45mg total)

Generally, people take 50-100+ a day of anadrol OR 30-50mg a day of dbol.

Using this method, you take less total mg than either on it's own and the effects are much better (great when on a restricted calorie diet).

note: although this worked well for me, doesn't necessarily mean you'll see the same effect.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Take it or leave it, for it to do any good I need 100 Mg a day I will defiantly get stronger and put on about 15 pounds but it does affect the liver and you get so strong so fast its easy to tear a mussel or get your tendons to ache. I'm 47 still use test EQ and have no problems I don't recommend it, unless its your 30 year class reunion!!

OuchThatHurts

AnaSCI VIP
Jul 27, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Wood said:
Take it or leave it, for it to do any good I need 100 Mg a day I will defiantly get stronger and put on about 15 pounds but it does affect the liver and you get so strong so fast its easy to tear a mussel or get your tendons to ache. I'm 47 still use test EQ and have no problems I don't recommend it, unless its your 30 year class reunion!!
tear a mussel? HAHA!

Genius

Jun 28, 2007
MobileX said:
What is the general thought about this substance?
I agree it is great supplement, but hey , we can’t neglect that it may give a lot of nasty sides.

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
I had my best gains when I used Anadrol... but I was stacking it with Test Prop, NPP and Masteron... I ran all at 100mg/ed for 6 weeks... intense gains.