©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



"Blast" from the past

Great stuff, especially the lady in the bikini/leotard gym wear. I see guys wearing stuff these days in the gym that we are really gonna laugh about 20 years from now.
Hell, I laugh at em now. This week, one guy was wearing a t-shirt with red, large, block lettering on the front that said "Hit it and run". Guess that shirt, along with a wedged up hair, those shoes/footie things with the toes sticking out, and big ass red headphones are it....
 
Wow, haven't thought about Muscle media in quite a while. That was cutting edge stuff back in the day. Great memories. Thanks Grim!
 
Vibram 5 fingers... I own 2 pairs.... save so much space and weight in my gym bag :headbang:

Do they make a pair without the toes sticking out individually. I may go for a pair like that. Better than walking around collecting 45's in bare feet or socks when squatting.
 
Do they make a pair without the toes sticking out individually. I may go for a pair like that. Better than walking around collecting 45's in bare feet or socks when squatting.

i dun tink so ... but u can also try Addidas Jaw Paw which is of the same feel ;)

adidas662846a.jpg
 
NP bro, I love looking through them on occasion. Seeing Eddie Robinson in cut off overalls and scrunch socks is a panic. LOL...


Thanks for the memories Grim, I had stacks of old muscle mags from the late 80's and early 90's which I finally ditched when I tied the knot. Glad to see someone sees the value of hanging on to them.

Hawk
 
I still have all those old MM2K's as well:)

A few years after that interview, Somebody, probably Duchaine, stated who the actual guy was. I forgot who it was though.