©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Blast on TRT

sh00t

Registered User
Apr 1, 2013
415
0
0
I'm on Test C 200mg/wk & want to blast for 12 to 16 weeks. Any reason I can't (shouldn't) use Test P at 250mg/wk on top of the Test C?
Anyone with any input, please post it up, good or bad :)
Thanks!
 
Well with more testosterone you'll likely see faster recovery and progression... However with the test p you'll want inject EOD or ED.

Also, with higher test, there is more chance of estrogenic sides. Add in an AI, like exemestane at 12.5mg/day, which should be fine with the dose you are considering
 
If sides get shitty the Test P would clear faster & supposedly Test P causes less bloat...
 
For me personally, I don't wouldn't get any bloat or other negative sides at 500mg week of test E. Especially if I ate right and watched the carbs. Pinning test P everyday or eod can be a pain and isn't worth it to me unless I'm using another short estered steroid. Just my opinion though brother
 
I agree with atom adding an AI is a good decision. Aromasin at 12.5 Ed or Adex at .25 eod are good places to start