©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



bodybuilding magazines you buy on a regular basis.

Honestly, none. Most of the crap they put in BB mags today is BULLSHIT and ADS, plus they are way overpriced. The internet, friends and amazing boards like this is all I need!
 
I get Muscular Development now and then. I cancelled my subscription when they stopped putting hotties in each issue.
 
Jump Start...There's a good one out there by Mick Hart...I've never read it but I hear alot about that book...I used the Underground Steroid Handbook as my bible...
 
I looked at a few once, I don't there were any decent articles, just supplement ads. I like the ads for the supplements that have steroid-like names and the ones that come in syringes and vials.
 
ya three fourths of the mags out there are just advertisements for muscletech. None of them mention anything about steroids.
 
anabolic insider talks about aas...... but why buy a mag to be honest everything u will read about i guarenttee is in this forum or if u ask someone will know the answer
 
True, anabolic insider does talk about aas but it is still a gimmic to buy a bunch of russian wannabie gear.
 
musclemag was the only mag that i remember that talked about aas. they had the.....what was it called........"cencored, over 18" or something like that part of the mag. they had some good info, but i've just randomly gone into grocery stores and picked them up, and no more mention of gear.