©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Bonds tested positive for.....

Macstanton

Registered User
Nov 21, 2005
210
0
0
ESPN just did a report on Barry Bonds and his "alleged" steroid use. He tested positive for winstrol, deca, insulin, HGH, testosterone decanoate, norbolethone. trenbolone, and clomid. In my opinion, steroids or not, still one of the greatest to ever live.
 
CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think they can test for GH and insuline. You can give anybody the drugs you have mentioned and none of them will hit a ball like him. I should know I take all of them and can thit a ball. if steroids could make saomeone be a proffessional athleate I would be the best one out there.

I doubt he used all of those. but I do agree with ya. hitting a 100mph fastball is tough regardless if your on or off steroids
 
CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think they can test for GH and insuline. You can give anybody the drugs you have mentioned and none of them will hit a ball like him. I should know I take all of them and can thit a ball. if steroids could make saomeone be a proffessional athleate I would be the best one out there.


I doubt he would hit 73hrs without them and i doubt he'd be breaking the Babes home run record this season. Now dont get me wrong hes a good hitter but he just never had the power (during his prime pre AAS) to even think about those types of numbers.
 
The article on espn.com said that he actually was tested for all of those steroids and tested positive for all of them. Bonds is an amazing hitter period. His numbers wouldn't be as high, yes I agree. But neither would Giambi's, McGwire's, Canseco's, Sosa's .....the list goes on forever.
 
Doing steroids while playing baseball wont increase your hand eye coordination. But it will give you the power to slam more homers into the grandstands instead of just hitting pop flys. I know several people that think baseball wont be as interesting without all the homers. MLB cracks down on roids, the game loses excitement. Just my personal opinion.
 
There is no drug test for HGH and insulin. So if the article lied about that, what else is a lie in it?
 
Heh, I just recenly went out bowling with one of my close friends who doesn't juice but knows what I'm doing and I bowled my best game. I jokingly told my friend, "it must be the steroids!" and he replied, "Yeah...cuz steroids make you able to aim better...right!" we bot laughed...
 
I played D1 baseball in college. First of all, if you think the average Joe on steroids can step up to the plate and hit 100 mph fastball. You're sadly mistaken. It takes a lot of skill and practice just to hit an 80 mph fastball consistently. I was a "natural baseball" player who had decent power for someone who was 5'11" and 170 lbs. If I was 220 lbs. I'd probably be a pro today. No, steroids do not improve hand eye coordination but they will improve your bat speed. Alot of your power comes from your bat speed and the ability to get your hips through, and out in front of your swing. Watch him swing, sometimes he does sometimes hes all arms. i.e. Opposite field homeruns. Watch Ken Griffey Jr., he's got one of the prettiest swings in baseball.
 
I think they should make steroids legal period. I think it would add some real excitment to sports, I think sports in general are starting to dull out, there are no more jordans or paytons anymore and I think anyone could agree that if we had another super mega star that it would really heat up the sports situation. Don't get me wrong , I love all sports but I need something new and exciting to up my fading intrests. It's really funny, I use to be so anti steriods but, but now I think that they truley benefica, as long as they are used and not abused. moderation for me is the key.