©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Bostin Loyd-Untold Truth Younger Generation

I watched some of this the other night, dude is dumb as a rock. He has called out kali muscle, challenging him to a show, are you fucking kidding me? Kali is fucking jacked man, kali may talk alot of shit in his videos, but its entertaining, i like him..
 
Lol....^^^custom....he supposedly is a trainer, and gives advice on diet and cycles. He put his friend on $1500 worth of gear for his first cycle...lol
 
I always wonder about people who make videos like this. Do they really think people give a shit? Or does he really have an audience?
 
He has an extremely reckless approach to usage. Given the massive amounts of drugs he takes, I don't think he looks that great, especially to be calling out guys like Cali. These are the kind of guys that need to be banned from YouTube to keep young kids from following in his footsteps.
 
I always wonder about people who make videos like this. Do they really think people give a shit? Or does he really have an audience?

You watched it didn't u? You're talking about it on a forum aren't u? Sounds to me like whatever he's doing works.
 
You watched it didn't u? You're talking about it on a forum aren't u? Sounds to me like whatever he's doing works.[/QUOTE

Good point. I only breezed through it though. Too juvenile for me. Hell regret a lot of his candor and videos in the future for sure.
 
To his credit, in another video from Dave Palumbo's show, he said the best gains he ever had was using Dave's advice, which was one gram of test and 600 or 800 of Deca or EQ. Hopefully he's learning something as he goes.

In 20 years it will be interesting to hear what he thinks about the videos he did way back when! LOL!!