©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Cabergoline question

Adam_david

Registered User
Oct 1, 2013
388
0
0
Does this stuff cause drowsiness? I got liquid prami the last time but man I can't stand the way it makes me feel. It knocks me out then I feel like crap half the next day. Is there any anti-prolactin that doesn't make u tired?
 
Some people prefer caber over prami I've not had any problems with either but I suspect those who do run too much
 
Last edited:
Prami makes me half delerious in the mornings, caber dont mess with me one bit. Actually i have Phizer Cabaser which is pharm grade, and even at .5 ed it doesnt cause any issues whatsoever
 
I took .25 of prami last night and it took me out the game!! Would .125 be effective on prolactin?
 
I took .25 of prami last night and it took me out the game!! Would .125 be effective on prolactin?

Not sure on the low dose, just wondered how long youve been taking prami? After a week my body adjusted to it and the sides diminished quite a bit for me...
 
I did. Well, i could still feel a little groggyness but not nearly as bad after a week. I ran .5 ed for a month....
 
Prami makes me sick. I would take a very small dose and still break out sweating and miserable vomiting.

Caber, no issues. I give my Prami to a friend and he had no issues.
 
No issues with Caber and drowsiness for me, even up to 3 mg/e3d. Just gives me weird heart palpitations. Had to quit Caber, bout to switch to Prami.