©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Calling all juice gurus: take II

nater

May 16, 2005
Alright gentleman -- I've updated my stash. This is my second cycle (the first was a ten week sus and winny experiment this past summer -- gained 20lbs managed to hold onto 10). What can I do with the following? Do I have two cycles here? I'd like to bulk up over the winter and cut up around May.

BTW me 29 yrs 6'0 200lbs 15% BF -- training steady for seven years.

20ml Galenikas Test E
20ml Bio-labs Test C
100X50mg D-bol
100X50mg winny
60X20mg nolvadex

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
damn bradda,yoo sure got those Galenikas quick.
Yes,you have two cycles Depending on how you use.Everyone else will disagree (wolfy will anyway)
Enjoy...be safe.

Last edited:

nater

May 16, 2005
Yeah man, ***** the shit. Thanks for the referral. I'll give him all of my business from here on out.

Last edited by a moderator:

nater

May 16, 2005
Should I keep the cyp and E cycles separate, or run two cycles of cyp and E together? e.g. Cyp monday & E thursday for ten weeks? I'm gonna eat a d-bol everyday for the first five weeks and switch to winny everyday for the last five weeks. Start the nolva after 13 weeks.

Good idea?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i dont think u have 2 cycles imo. 20mls? at 500 mgs a week thats 10 weeks if u are precise and have 10 mls, not to mention whats lost in injecting.imho i do not think u have 2 cycles the dbol u r fine bc i assume u will use that bulking the winny i think u have enough..i wouldve gotten 10mgs so i could spread them through the day and make sure u got ur milk thistle when using orals. and extra nolva just in case..do u have ur pct stuff? i hope so. i am doing the same think bulking now and cutting in may. good luck bro but i would get a little more test. unless galenkias is more then 250mg/ml if thats the case then ur fine bro goodlcuk other then that i think it looks good

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Are the winny injectable or oral? 10 weeks of orals could hurt the liver.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
im guessing its tabs unless he has 100 amps and that a lot of money..yeah liv 52 and milk thistle is a must bro i heard winny hurts the liver in injects to because of the carbon placement it has to methylated in theliver for some reason..ill try and find where i read that but any imput?