©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2025



Calories in beer

steve0085

Registered User
May 4, 2005
701
0
0
FlorEeDuh
I'm wondering where the calories come from in beer? I got this amstel light in front of me: 95 calories, 5g carbs, 1g protein, 0g fat. Now at 4 calories per gram of carbs and protein, that's 24 calories. Where's the other 71 come from? Does alcohol convert to a carb in the body?
 
Alcohol consumption is the hardest thing for me to curb while on cycle. Now, Im not saying Im an alkie but does anyone else have this problem
 
You and me both Bizarro. Friends are always callin' asking me to drink and I'm too weak to say no.
 
I try to fool myself by drinking mixed drinks (gin & tonic, etc) over beer but I know it doesnt really matter....
 
I remember way back when I lived on beer too. I dont think I have had a beer in over a year.